TITLE: Construction Superintendent
Seeking an enthusiastic individual who is extremely organized with exceptional communication and time management skills; and who is eager to learn and cooperatively contribute to a fast-paced, growth-driven company.
Our ideal candidate should be ambitious, upbeat, energetic, have positive outlook, creatively efficient and willing to learn as we are a fast-paced business.
- Maintain a comprehensive tracker of all construction activities
- Oversight of subcontractors for quality, schedule, safety and cost
- Documentation of project activities, including daily reports
- Attend site walks, pre and post-construction walks
- Coordinate and schedule tasks, project resources & field coordination including but not limited to Subcontractors
- Enforce Safety
- Enforce Cost control
- Clear understanding of and ability to read and interpret construction documents
- Demonstrate proficient analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
Detail oriented, highly organized, ability to multi-task and be self-disciplined to consistently handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and "Attention to Detail" skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Self-motivated, work independently, able to “own” the position
- Ability to research solutions and understand the resources needed to perform a task
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks (both client and office-related) and work efficiently against deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internal and external
- Possess excellent presentation, customer service and interpersonal skills, both in person and over the phone
- Ability to listen, take direction, and resolve issues with a sense of urgency, and ability to articulate clearly when communicating with others
- Familiarity with Computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
- Have both leadership and team orientation Team Player
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to maintain confidentiality essential
- Considers position an opportunity for growth and career, not just a job.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Federal or public work experience
- Driver’s license required
- Ability to pass extensive security background checks
- Ability to travel, as required
- Military Experience, a plus
- Federal Construction Experience, a plus
- OSHA Training, a plus
- Comfortable in self-directed environment
We are willing to train the right person with the right attitude.
This position will start out as an assistant superintendent but as the person learns this position they will gain more responsibilities and grow with the company;
Send resume to Cornerstone:
By Email (preferred method):
Cornerstone Construction Services
9F Presidential Way
Woburn, MA 01801